Being a bridesmaid is not an easy task. It starts with the excitement of being chosen by the bride, but it quickly transitions into a whirlwind of responsibilities and commitments.
So, when it comes to showing gratitude and appreciation for their efforts, one of the best options is to present them with a card as a token of thanks.
But sadly, you might just have hit a creative block where you can’t fathom what to write on this bridesmaid thank you card. And in order to make this thing easier for you, here are some amazing messages that you can give a shot at.
Best Things to Write on a Bridesmaid Thank You Card
- To my forever partner in wine and dance floor shenanigans, thank you for being by my side on the most important day of my life. You are my pillar of love, strength, and endless laughter!
- Hey gorgeous, remember all those times we imagined our dream weddings? You helped make mine a reality. I can’t thank you enough for your love, support, and epic dance moves.
- Who needs a superhero when I have you as a bridesmaid? Your incredible energy and unwavering support were everything I needed. Thank you for making my day special.
- Your humor, grace, and contagious laughter have always been my favorite, and it was all the more special having you by my side on my wedding day. Thank you, my confidante and my biggest cheerleader.
- You’ve been my rock through thick and thin, and having you as my bridesmaid was a dream come true. Here’s to us, our friendship, and your fabulousness!
- To my partner in crime, my bridesmaid, and my forever friend. Your love, support, and a perfect eye for decor made my wedding day. I can’t wait to return the favor someday.
- Your legendary party spirit made sure that my wedding was not just elegant but epically fun too! I am so lucky to have you as my bridesmaid, partner, and friend.
- Here’s to the tears we shed, the smiles we shared, and the memories we made. Thanks for being the bridesmaid everyone wishes they had. You’re simply the best.
- Hey *name*, thank you for sprinkling your magic all over my wedding. As my partner in crime, you’ve shown a love I will cherish forever.
- You were not just a bridesmaid, but my sanity, my rock, and my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being a vital part of my fairy tale wedding.
- Life gave me a bridesmaid; I found a sister in you. Here’s to the love, laughter, and happily ever after. Thank you for being my superhero in a dress!
- You’ve always been there for the good times and bad, and having you as my bridesmaid was the icing on the wedding cake! Thank you for all you’ve done.
- We’ve laughed, we’ve cried, we’ve danced, and thanks to you, we’ve partied. Here’s to my fabulous bridesmaid and the lifetime of adventures ahead of us.
- My wedding journey was like a romantic novel, and you were my favorite chapter. Thank you for being an incredible bridesmaid and an even better friend.
- Not every bride is lucky enough to have a bridesmaid like you. Thank you for being my confidante, counselor, and cheerleader all rolled into one.
Funny Things to Write on a Bridesmaid Thank You Card
- You crushed the bridesmaid gig! So, when’s your wedding? I’m ready to rock the embarrassing dance moves you taught me. Thank you, love!
- To my beautiful bridesmaid, remember all the tears over the wedding dress? I blame the onion cutting lessons we took together. Thanks for putting up with my wedding madness.
- Thanks for holding up my dress in the restroom, protecting me from embarrassing spills, and basically saving my wedding day. Now you know you’re in for the same on your big day!
- To my bridesmaid, thank you for turning my melodrama into a blockbuster hit. You deserve an Oscar for the best supporting role!
- Hey, thank you for not tripping on your dress or fainting during the ceremony. You totally nailed the bridesmaid thing!
- Thank you for not letting me turn into a bridezilla. If there were a bridesmaid superhero, you’d be the one!
- Thanks for being my bridesmaid and ensuring that I didn’t trip on my wedding dress. Can’t wait to rescue you on your big day!
- You outshone everyone on the dance floor. I didn’t know whether to be proud or jealous! Thanks for bringing the fun, my amazing love.
- Thanks for handling all the drama and still looking fabulous. Let me know when you’re getting hitched – I can’t wait to return the favor.
- Cheers to the best bridesmaid who got the party started and kept it going. You rocked the ‘maid’ gig better than anyone!
- Hey partner in crime, thanks for ensuring that the only ‘hangover’ from my wedding was the bliss of beautiful memories. You’re officially the world’s best bridesmaid!
- To my top-notch *name*, thanks for not objecting when I declared ‘No bouquet toss’ and keeping all the single ladies calm. You’re a legend!
- Hey, just wanted to thank you for handling all the aunties’ questions about your marital status. You saved me, love! Now, let’s plan your escape route.
- To my *name*, thank you for being my partner in this crazy wedding ride. Couldn’t have survived without your wise-cracks and tequila shots!
- Dear *name*, thanks for being my favorite partner in crime and tackling all the wedding chaos with a smile. Can’t wait to unleash my inner bridesmaidzilla at your wedding!
Creative Things to Write on a Bridesmaid Thank You Card
- To my superhero in a dress, thank you for always being by my side and adding glitter to my special day. Couldn’t have done it without you.
- For all the laughs, tears, and unforgettable moments of joy, thank you for being not just my bridesmaid, but my rock.
- In every girl’s life, there’s a person who can turn any tears into laughter. For me, that’s you. Thanks for being my bridesmaid and best friend.
- Thank you for standing by me on my big day and for all those times when you literally ‘had my back’. You are irreplaceable!
- Just like a diamond, true friends are rare. Thanks for shining brightly on my special day.
- You’ve been my guide, my confidante, and my support. Thank you for adding the sparkle of your love and friendship to my wedding day.
- From helping me choose the perfect dress to calming my nerves, you’ve been my superhero. Thank you for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of.
- Even the most beautiful wedding could never shine brighter than your friendship. Thank you for being a part of my special day.
- Your love and support mean more than any wedding gift. Thank you for being my cheerleader, my therapist, and my best friend.
- Here’s to the late nights, early mornings, and countless fittings. Thank you for walking this journey with me.
- Your support on my big day was like a pair of beautiful shoes – unseen but completely vital. I can’t thank you enough.
- You were the extra frosting on my wedding cake, the sparkle in my bouquet. Thank you for being an integral part of my day.
- Wedding memories fade, but a friend like you is timeless. Thank you for making my day unforgettable.
- My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you. Just like a perfect dress, you completed my day. Thank you.
- Behind every blushing bride is a beautiful bridesmaid who helped everything fall into place. Thank you for being that person.
Short Messages to Write on a Bridesmaid Thank You Card
- Heartfelt thanks for your support and love. You made my day.
- Grateful for you, today and always.
- Thank you for adding sparkle to my special day!
- A million thanks won’t cover it. You’re the best!
- Thanks for standing by me on my big day. You’re a gem.
- To my forever friend – thank you for everything.
- You’re my rock, my laughter, my bridesmaid. Thanks.
- Thank you for being the ‘something special’ on my wedding day.
- In the chaos, you were my peace. Thank you!
- Your support meant the world. Heartfelt thanks.
- A bridesmaid like you is a bride’s best gift. Thanks!
- To the best bridesmaid ever – I can’t thank you enough.
- Thanks for adding your unique touch to my wedding day.
- In the wedding spotlight, your love shone the brightest. Thanks.
- For your invaluable help and love, a million thanks.